<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Tap-tap-tap-tap. A Gila woodpecker decided that the telephone pole next to the office contained something worth eating.

























High up.

I stood below and took a picture so I could figure out what kind it was. I have one of these drilling holes in my tree in my front yard.
























Gila woodpecker.

I made Mummy cole slaw (pre-shredded!) from scratch and she really liked it. She had picked out sweet potato fries last night at the store, but when I looked at the ingredients tonight I discovered they had wheat in the coating and so she can't have them. We had crinkle cut fries instead.

I am working my way through one of my genealogy projects. I need to make a list of projects to finish. This will probably entail a visit to Pittsburgh to look at some church records, Buffalo to look at a tombstone, and Salt Lake City to look at a bunch of microfilm. I can probably afford to do a Pittsburgh/Buffalo trip this year or one to Salt Lake, although not so pleased about going to Mormonville.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus