<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

As I was talking to Jimbo on the phone the Gambel's Quails were busy cherping at each other. Suddenly there are numerous pairs wandering around at work, including this couple outside my office window. Soon they will have a bunch of babies chasing after them as they wander around.



















Female and male Gambel's quail.

At home most of the frost-damaged trees have woken up and are busy putting out leaves. Unfortunately, the lovely wildflowers we had last year are lacking. I am starting to clean house prior to my annual egg party. Good lord, how much hair did Snowball shed?

Evan and I have plane tickets to hop on the aluminum tube of death in May and fly eastward to North Carolina to see Forrest, Travis, and Chas. Hijinks will ensue.


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus