<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 06, 2011

A couple of days ago I realized that in a month or so it will be 25 years since I graduated from college. How did that happen? Twenty-five years ago this summer I went on my first archaeological excavation and decided that I was going to be an archaeologist.

And last night I had THE DREAM again. It varies slightly, but it always includes the fact that it is the end of the semester and somehow I forgot to go to my math class and also forgot to drop it. I am going to flunk.

In reality, this never happened. I graduated from University of Michigan with a GPA of around 3.8 (Grad school was 3.89). But I still wake up trying to figure out if the dream is real or not. You wouldn't believe how panicked I have felt sometimes. It usually takes a moment or two to calm down.

The otherrecurring dream I have is the Hurry-Hurry dream, where I try to get other people to leave a burning building. That one always frustrates me.

How come I couldn't have dreams about puppies and kittens?

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus