<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 07, 2011

This is what you see if you are sitting on the couch in the northeast corner of my living room and point the camera to the southwest.



















The red room is the dining room, which becomes Mummy's bedroom in the winter. The yellow room on the right is the kitchen.

Puff is sitting next to me because Evan helped me put in the window-mounted AC unit and he loves the cool air that comes out of the magical human box.

























Puff.

On the wall across from me is my favorite painting, which I paid $5.00 for at a junk store. It is calming.



















It is signed "Amy Lynley."


As I type this Evan is playing his new tenor banjo.
























We are having an excellent Saturday.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus