<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 14, 2011

I ran into Steve at the Santa Cruz Farmer's Market. There was a lot more variety in produce this week. Unfortunately, there were a lot more stupid people today. I suppose I was impatient because I was wearing dress shoes and my feet were hurting. This one scatter-brained woman was particularly annoying. Get. The. Fuck. Out. Of. My. Way. Pretty please with sugar on it.
























Steve.

Things are going well at work- two more projects for me to work on. One of them is one that I really wanted.
























Steve's niece sells produce from this stand.

Evan is coming down tomorrow and we are going to make Indian food. I went to the Indian grocery store the other day and got some samosas and naan.

























The guy selling these squashes was happy that I took him empty egg cartons.

Saturday is pool volleyball and we are going to make a pineapple mango chutney upsidedown cake.



















This week's purchase.

- dozen eggs
- three zucchinis
- 5 small egglants
- 4 tomatoes
- 4 red peppers
- 4 red onions
- lots of string beans

Basically I'm buying all of my vegetables and eggs at the Farmer's Market now.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus