<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 24, 2011

So same sex couples were legally married in New York state and no heterosexual marriages were destroyed.

And Maggie Gallagher and Westboro Baptist Church were there to protest. I am so glad that she found a group that shared her values.

Times are changing rapidly and Maggie is going to be out of a job soon. Maybe she will find a line of work where she can actually do some good in the world. I don't think it is possible, since from everything I have seen or read about her, including the time I saw her in person, leads me to believe she has mental problems relating to her religious beliefs and the fact that the man who fucked her in college wouldn't marry her.

Anyways, I looked at all of the pictures of happy couples, their families, friends, and total strangers supporting them, and I got a tiny bit teary. Congratulations!

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus