<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 11, 2011

I was short on cash at the Santa Cruz Farmer's Market, so I didn't get everything I wanted. I was there right as they opened, so I was able to pick exactly what I wanted with the dollars I had.
























Pretty produce.



















- a dozen eggs
- a watermelon for watermelon rind pickles
- three yellow onions
- okra for my co-worker Lisa

The day was spent in a mind-number HAZWOPER refresher course.

I get a bunch of catalogues for my mother and today's catalogue, "Healthy Living," includes sex toys for grannies among its products. I gasped. "Make Bed Time Your Best Time" and "Better than the Real Thing" were among the captioned items, pages away from the Prune Wafers. Goodness!

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus