<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 14, 2011

We made zucchini pickles yesterday, I'm not sure how good they will be. And last night we watched Pink Flamingos and in three places I had to close my eyes.

This morning we went to Sweetwater Wetlands, not expecting to see much wildlife. The little lizards skittered over the ground and we walked the long way around. In the second pond we saw an egret patiently watching for a frog to eat.
























Egret.

It was cloudy and humid and I was all sweaty.

























Me and Evan.

In one area, recently burned off and re-planted, a single male killdeer was hanging out with a bunch of females.



















Killdeer.

As we left we saw a bunch of yellow finches.
























You'll have to click on the picture to see them.

Little Tiny was running around in her yard, so excited to see me. I reached over and picked her up.




















She likes to give kisses.

Quiet now in the house, it is better when Evan is here.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus