<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 28, 2011

So ready for the summer to be over with. As evidence I submit this photo taken while driving north to Flagstaff:



















119.

Once I arrived in Flagstaff, I was excited to see the many varieties of wildflowers blooming. Unfortunately, the resulting allergies made my eyes weepy and me sleepy.




















Mountain geranium.

Evan and I made a squash cake, which dramatically spilled over the pans and made a mess in the oven. But it was delicious. Today, we had breakfast and then looked for a nice bunch of allergy-inducing flowers to pose with.

























Bee weed and some yellow flowers.

























Happiness.

At home, it is now 96 degrees at 8:30 PM. I can't wait for it to cool down!


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus