<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 01, 2011

Out at the project we endured the horrible heat, documenting the historic site and finding a surprise- a small Hohokam site with a couple of houses and some roasting pits.



















Roasting pit.

The heat was so oppressive (it was 86 degrees at 6 AM this morning), I came home every day and the heat would ooze out of me for hours. In the middle of the night, my pillow would be drenched.

I stopped off at the Farmer's Market and bought some things to take north to Flagstaff, where I enjoy the lovely cool weather.




















- seven peaches
- eight potatoes
- an eggplant
- a cluster of garlic

A new project next week, it is good to be busy.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus