<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Mummy arrived safely from Michigan, and then it rained all day today. She is in the living room knitting. We did the usual, went to the library and the grocery store. I made Spanish Rice for lunch. It will take me a while to figure out the routine again.

Thanksgiving is coming up. Really, my least favorite holiday. Very meat-focused and now that Mummy has celiac disease, no wheat- so no pies, cakes, stuffing. Sigh.

I like turkeys, live ones. Some day I will live someplace in the country with Evan and we will have a pet turkey or two wandering around. Also a couple of goats. Some day. I think we will live in New England or upstate New York, just close enough to civilization, but far enough away.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus