<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Evan and I motored over to Patrick's casa.

Nothing says Xmas like Lust in the Dust. 

 We admired his festive Holiday Tree and Patrick received a suitable ornament.
Farmer Santa.

We drank some beers in front of the fireplace and then decided to play a game.

We played Risk (the old fashioned version).

My sweater still smells like Patrick's cigar.


Our host.

Evan had only played Risk once before. This did not prevent him from ultimately winning.


Kim Jong-Evan.

Horace was even friendly for a while, before retiring to his bed in front of the fireplace. He is slightly spoiled.


Horace.

Of course, I am an expert at spoiling pets (as I type this Joey is sitting on my lap getting warm).


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus