<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What have I been up to? Been to the gym three times in the last week doing cardio. Tonight, after a frustrating afternoon at work looking for that missing notebook filled with maps and field forms, I could only manage 22 minutes.

Mostly behaving diet-wise, as my grumbly stomach tells me. I certainly slept like a log last night after the gym. The plan is to go four times a week. After a few weeks, start messing around with the weight machine thingys. I am so uncoordinated, that should be delightful.

Doug the handy-man will be doing some painting. I picked out a paint color for the outside of the house- a pale yellow. He's going to try a gallon the back of the house and see how it looks before I commit to it elsewhere. Also re-painting the back screen door, applying purple to the backside of the kitchen door. And making shelves inside my closet so it can be better organized and I don't have to worry about the 1909 wedding china getting broken.

At home I have been going through my family histories and updating them with corrected references and finding new data. I was able to identify a new set of great-great-great-great grandparents on my mother's side, but need to order some records on microfilm to look at.

This weekend is Evan's birthday, so I am traveling north to Flagstaff. I wonder if he will let me bake him a cake?



Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus