<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 06, 2012

It is spring time in Tucson. Little Tiny is always excited to see me, running up to the fence and demanding to be picked up.

Kisses.

On Saturday night she was in her pen and crying, probably because she was cold, and my mother went next door and took her out and brought her to our house. The neighbor man eventually came and got her.I am sure he would rather she lived with me, since he doesn't like her. While this was going on I was up in Flagstaff. Evan convinced me to climb up Turkey Hill.

On the way up.

At times he had to listen to me panting, because I am not used to the elevation.

At the top.

It was his birthday, so I was willing to gasp for air. I got him a book on mead-making, a book on cider-making, and a stone pipe made by Allen. He liked his gifts. In the afternoon, I made him a chocolate cake with peanut butter-chocolate frosting.

Delicious.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus