<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Mummy is watching Peter Pan. She is knitting squares for an afghan for me. I am at my desk, working on a family history and watching episodes of the original Dark Shadows from 1967. I'm really enjoying them, so hokey and at times poorly acted. I like Carolyn Stoddard the best!

Two of three 9th Circuit judges ruled that Prop 8 is unconstitutional and the anti-gay folks are having temper tantrums about it. Must suck to be Brian Brown and Maggie Gallagher right now. I wonder if Brown sobbed again?

I planted some sunflower seeds today. I hope they sprout. I got a Burpee's seed catalogue today- I wish I could grow a real garden here in Tucson, but I seem to have a black thumb.



Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus