<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 09, 2012

I've been watching the original Dark Shadows. On Netflix, starting with episode 210, I'm up to episode 295, the first one in color. Maggie Evans has just shown up at the Blue Whale. Everyone thought she was dead!


It's Maggie Evans!

I watched the show as a kid, back in 1969. We'd get home on the school bus and run inside and catch the end of each episode. Sometimes I was so scared I would hide behind my mother's chair.

Watching it now is interesting. The flubbed lines, the sets practically falling down. Dr. Julia Hoffman's startling resemblance to albino Michael Jackson.

Dr. Julia Hoffman (Grayson Hall).

Michael.

Johnny Depp is busy making a Dark Shadows movie. I'm looking forward to dragging Evan to it, to an actual movie theater.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus