<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Mummy wanted to go see the wild flowers. They are about six weeks early. The road out to Saguaro National Park (west unit) is loaded with about 10 different varieties.

Mummy poses.

We went out to the paved nature trail, an easy walk for my mother.

Tackstem.

We counted seven different varieties of flowers.

Fiddleneck.

And about seven different kinds of cacti.

Blue Phacelia.

Mummy bought a 100 Desert Wildflowers book so we could identify which ones she saw. For some reason it is very important to know the name.

Creosote bush.

There are lots of saguaros in Saguaro National Park. I am glad the land has been preserved.

Saguaro!

In the morning I was at the gym, doing 45 minutes on the elliptical and 15 minutes on the treadmill. Since starting to watch what I eat and exercising I have lost 14 pounds (216 to 202) since January 24.

My shorts are falling down!


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus