<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 04, 2012

It rained on the Fourth. Ray, Patrick, and I traveled to Pat and Rick's lovely house.


Ray and Homer, I am wearing my "Free Moustache Ride" t-shirt..

At first there was rain, and Patrick was one of the few people to dare climb in the pool.

Patrick.

I spent a lot of time gossiping with Roger. It was fun.

Afterward, Ray dropped me off and I sat in front of the computer and did some work on my latest genealogy project. Then I climbed on the guest house roof to watch the fireworks. They shot off a few and then an ambulance came. According to the news, one of the fireworks workers had some medical problem. After a while, they started again, and I took artsy pictures.





My Mexican neighbors are busy shooting off a lot of little fireworks. They are very patriotic. I wonder what all of the racist people in Arizona would think if they sat on the roof and watched what was going on.


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus