<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 02, 2012

My zinnias, which I started from seed, are blooming in the backyard. I don't expect them to survive the wretched heat much longer.

Pink zinnia.

I don't have to worry about hot showers because my water heater died. Eight-years-old. I guess I got a lot of use out of it.
Orange zinnia.

I'm refinancing my house- interest rate drops down to four percent. When I bought the house back in 1999, it was at 7.75. I will be paying extra each month in an attempt to have it all paid off in seven or eight years.

The trip to Flagstaff was easy. It is was also hot and dry there. Evan's garden is going crazy but I forgot to photo it. We drove to town to do errands.

Driving.

We went to a Mexican restaurant and had good food. The Mexican restaurant that everyone talks about there is awful.

Of course I can't remember its name.

We made a pineapple mango chutney upsidedown cake.

It was yummy.

My attempts to make vanilla ice cream to go with it were unsuccessful.

Evan cranking.

We ended up having vanilla milk shakes instead.

My banjo skills are improving and I am figuring out how to read sheet music. It is pretty crazy.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus