<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Saturday morning and clothes are in the washing machine. Mummy is stumbling around, she hasn't made her coffee yet. The sound of the hot water spattering on the coffee filter produces a Pavlovian reaction- she totters immediately towards the bathroom.

Forrest is coming to town tomorrow. On Wednesday we go up to Flagstaff and he and Evan will play music while I cook Thanksgiving foodstuffs. I asked my mother if she was alright to have a delayed Thanksgiving and she said yes, it isn't one of our favorite holidays anyways. Buddy has some toys to play with and for an old dog he acts like a puppy at times. He is so excited to see me in the morning and when I come home from work. Too bad he makes me itch so badly.


Hugs and sloppy kisses.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus