<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 09, 2012

Try as I might, I'm just not excited about Holiday this year. I don't know why. I guess partly it is a result of the stress from taking care of my Mother. She's 80 and she knows it. Walks slower, can't knit much because her thumb has bad arthritis, restricted diet (no wheat and only lactose-free dairy). She sits on her spot on the couch and reads all day long. Honestly, I don't see the fascination of reading two or three mystery books every single day.

Buddy is a handful. He wants to attack the cats. I have to be very careful coming into the house since he wants to charge in and get them. He's allowed in the house if the cats are locked up in the bedroom. Now that it is cold, the cats will have to be locked out of the bedroom so he can sleep on his blanket in there. He snores so loud!


I'm going to Flagstaff this coming weekend. Some alone time with Evan will be so nice.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus