<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Forrest is here for a very short visit. I loaned him my navy blue blazer.

I have never seen him dressed up.

The cats were happy to see him and the first night they made a fuss, running around the house.

Snowball.

At the parking garage, a woman unexpectedly backed up and ran into my front bumper with her truck. She was very emotional, since the sole reason she was at the parking structure was to attend court where she hoped to get her license back. No insurance. My nice shiny car now has a scratched bumper and some trim that doesn't fit quite right.

Afterward, we visited with Tara. Then we went to lunch at BK's.


Menu.

I had what I always get, two veggie tacos and a green chili caramello.

Veggie tacos.

We went to Star Pass for a hike.

You are Here.

It is starting to be spring time in Arizona.

Desert.

The saguaros are plump with water and the wildflowers are starting to grow.


Tall.

I am out of shape and got real sweaty.

Some day I will be a twink again.

Soon it was warm enough to go topless.

Topless.

Later we went to Food City and bought foodstuffs and some beers. We watched episodes of Drag Race and laughed at the silliness. We visited with Chris, Tara, and Milo. And Forrest goes back east today. It was nice to visit with my best friend.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus