<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 04, 2013

On the way north I followed this man for a while.

Fuck Obama? That's really gay.

On Saturday, we prepared food for Evan's birthday party. I made pimento cheese wraps and onion-sour cream dip.

Foodstuffs.

I also made a cake- followed a Martha Stewart recipe and made a cream cheese-butter-Nutella frosting. 

It was very rich.

Evan and the guests played music.

On bass.

Then it the time to blow out the candles.

Ready.

The party was lovely and I got to eat lots of potato chips. Evan also got some interesting books. Everyone should have a birthday once in a while.

At work today this coyote walked by.

Peekaboo.

I'm going to stay up late tonight to go to the airport to pick up a special guest.


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus