<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I come home from work and the cats are mad because Buddy is looking through the back door. Mother is looking unhappy, "I think I have shingles!" she announces. I question her, "What does it feel like?" "It itches!" I explain that since I had shingles I know that it is a burning sensation and you get little red dots. I then asked her is she has had a shingles shot. "No." Sigh. Spring is coming to Tucson. The wildflowers I planted in the front yard are sprouting. I'm hoping I will have lots of pretty daisies. I'm going to Flagstaff for the weekend. Next week Forrest will be here for a couple of days. I just need to focus on the good things. FOCUS.

My mother made me this sweater in 1982.


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus