<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 10, 2013

So the last couple of weeks have been mostly dull. I've been reading old Agatha Christie mysteries. Entering memorials on Findagrave. Made a mediocre pineapple upsidedown cake. Buddy comes in every night and hangs out. He quickly destroyed the new chew toy I bought him, but the old one is impossible to rip apart. He has taken to being naughty and overturning flower pots. Inside, the cats have stopped barfing hairballs.


Chew.

At work I am finishing projects. Occasionally the bobcat or coyotes walk by the window. Recently a hawk swooped down for a visit.



Hawk.

Mummy arrives in a month for the winter. As usual, I am dreading the disruption in my life. But I will get over that.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus