<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Honestly, I have been dreading the holidays. It all seemed to be rote- get a tree, make some cards, buy some presents, put up some lights.

Mummy's tree and presents.

I made some more snowman cards. I am creative.

Snowman!

Doug came over and we opened presents. Then I dressed up and went over to Richard's house for his annual party, taking some vanilla meringues with me.


Richard's 12-foot-tall tree.

I was over-dressed and hot, so I went outside and made some artsy light photos.

Colorful.

I ate a little cookie covered in powdered sugar and it got on my vest.

Sparkle.

I got nice presents- a Lincoln Log set, a pair of Smokey Bear salt and pepper shakers, and a vintage blue plate.

Presents.

We opened the Lincoln Logs and just as the comments on Amazon suggested, the number of small pieces vastly outnumbered the larger ones. Weird. 

Smokey and Smokey.

I have alternated between being sad and lonely, and having an alright time. At the moment, cheesey cauliflower and gluten-free stuffing is re-heating in the oven for supper (we always eat fancy lunch on Holiday).

Now two days off, then the weekend. Have to think of something interesting to do.


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus