<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Well I get to have a crown put on my tooth on January 9. The dentist filed down the sharp edges so until then I won't be gouging out my cheek.

At home I am stir crazy and lonely. My mother continues in her elderly-ness. For some reason the city did not pick up recycling and she asked me if I had bounced a check. I asked her if she knew how rude that was, that I had not bounced a check in 25 years (Actually, I believe it was in 1986). I know exactly how much money I have or don't have.

I wonder sometimes whether she is the least bit self-aware. Very frustrating dealing with minor things that in my mother's mind are so major that she automatically gives up. I hope I don't get like this when I am old.

And it is so quiet here. He doesn't call me. Guess I am forgotten now. I come across the notes he wrote me in unexpected places. I thought about gathering them up and sending them back. I erased some pictures. It didn't make me feel better. You would think after six months I would be numb or maybe just over it, but I am not.

I don't have any big dreams for the next year. I've got to change some things I guess.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus