<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 20, 2015

Yesterday morning I watched as two holes were drilled at the historic ranch site. They will soon be building a structure over the old steam pump building.

1874 restored ranch house.

It is spring time in Tucson. While the rest of the country is freezing, it is in the 70s and 80s here.

Buddy scampers around the back yard, anxious for me to throw a tennis ball for him to run after. He is no good at playing fetch though, since he does not want to give the ball back.

Buddy.

The aloes are loaded with bright red flowers, it is sexy time for them.

Red.

I stayed home from work to take my mother to her speech therapy and physical therapy, but the first appointment was cancelled (and I wasn't told) and my mother was acting weird this morning, so I cancelled the physical therapy. She was shaking and walking in tiny steps. She didn't take her insulin on time and her blood sugar was super high. Sigh.


Not a lap puppy.

It is hard turning from being the child to being a parent to an elderly person. I am just worn out. My mother is just oblivious to everything. I do the cooking and cleaning, take her places, monitor her medicines, listen when she gets up in the middle of the night. Just worn out.


Aster.

The cycle of life continues. There is a spring time and a summer, a fall and a winter. Mother is in winter right now.


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus