<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

What have I been up to? A lot and not a lot.

Have a dig starting next week. In my spare time I have been rebagging artifacts from a field school from the 1970s. Lots of nails, tin cans, and olive green bottle fragments. An occasional cool artifact. The volunteers I am working with are plugging away and we should be done soon.

I became president of a non-profit and I find it is a thankless task. Perhaps I am not made out to be a president. At this point in my life I do not need the stress.

I made one-pot caprese spaghetti tonight for supper. Last night I made eggplant parmagiana (using mozzarella cheese instead). I ate too much and tonight my shorts feel too tight.

I watch 1960s and 1970s TV shows while rebagging artifacts. The writing for shows like Wonder Woman, Bionic Woman, and the Lucy Show were so bad. How did we not notice this at the time?

I'm planning a road trip to Las Vegas to see Jim, George, Mark, and Ted; to Lake Tahoe to see Kevin, and then to rural California to see Matt. This will take place in July, perhaps for two weeks.

And so on.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus