<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 08, 2015

Last three weekends have seen busy times. My buddy Dave arrived for a visit from Austin, Texas. He was here to visit galleries to sell them his beautiful ceramics.

I took him out into the desert so he could see cacti.

Homer and Dave.

Of course he had to do the saguaro pose.

Dave!

We went up to the top of Mount Lemmon and I forgot to take pictures except for this one of a pretty flower.

Flower.

The lunar eclipse happened, my cell phone camera takes pretty ugly photos at night.

Lunar eclipse.

I woke up one morning with a perfect handlebar mustache.

The Scientist in his native habitat.

Last weekend was Rob's turn to visit from San Francisco. We ate Mexican food. On Saturday we went up to Mount Lemmon.


Rob really liked the views.

I saw a pretty poppy. At the top of the mountain the wind blew really hard as we had a picnic lunch.

Poppy.

That night I invited Patrick and Kamron over to play Risk.

Kamron.

I don't think Rob and Kamron had ever played Risk before.

Risk.

Patrick and I battled each other over Australia and Asia.

Rob.

I was defeated after about three hours.

Patrick.

We eventually gave up, after probably three hours and many drinks. It was a fun night.

Rob had a nice visit, taking lots of naps. I even made him watch Lawrence Welk.






Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus