<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 27, 2016

I traveled south to Nogales, Sonora, Mexico to visit with Josselo. He picked me up on the American side, which was good because I would have gotten lost in the narrow, windy streets and probably had several accidents because traffic is pretty crazy. We had pizza for supper and later went for drinks at an upscale hotel.

Jose's drink.

This morning Jose took me to breakfast. Dining in Nogales is difficult as a vegetarian because of the presence of lard in many things. I had some pancakes and a veggie omelet.

Jose is having a chorizo omelet.

The streets of old Nogales are lined with little shops and businesses, the buildings are mainly homemade, very different than what you see in Tucson.

Nogales street.

After 9/11, an enormous wall was built between Nogales, Arizona and Nogales, Sonora. It is disgusting to see.

Fucking evil wall.

We passed two families meeting at the wall, people on each side, having lunch but separated by the fucking vile wall. 

People meeting, separated by the wall.

This is the bullshit that president-elect dipshit wants to build across the southern border.I'm sure that he will figure out some way to get richer if it gets built. 

I used to loathe the second George Bush. The feelings I have toward president pussy grabbing dipshit are pretty remarkable and depressing. What a hateful piece of shit.


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus