<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 06, 2017

Mother's plane was two hours late arriving in Tucson at 10 PM. She said she was very tired but still managed to talk to me until midnight. She was very happy with her presents (knitting and quilting magazines, some gluten free candy, colored pencils shaped like twigs, an amarylis).

Today I worked from home, researching some people for a treatment plan. I then took mother to Rosa's for lunch. She enjoyed her green corn tamale and refried beans.

Mother.

Afterward we stopped by work so she could say hello to Val. Then to the library for large print mystery stories.

All of this mother action tired me out (plus the random gunfire at 3 AM) so I took a nap.
For supper: mashed potatoes, cottage cheese, and carmelized onions. She was very pleased with that.

She is a little unsteady on her feet, but otherwise my 84.6-year-old mother is doing well and is quite happy to be visiting Arizona. It is supposed to be in the 70s the next few days, which will make her even happier.


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus