<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Puff. 1 April 2000 to 8 November 2017. His body finally gave out. He had been getting skinnier and started having problems walking. I had to go north for work and Kevin called me to tell me on Tuesday that Puff was very sick. I arranged for Kevin to take him to the vet the next day, and alerted the vet office that if Puff could not be helped, that he could be put down.

Puff.

In some ways it was easier, being away and not having to be there. I know that is awful, but Puff has been an important part of my life for over 17 years. I did a Google search and see that he was mentioned on my blog 263 times, about 10 percent of the entries.

I went today to the vet and paid the bill. I'm having him cremated, I did not want to bury him in the yard and risk Buddy digging him up.

So long Puff. I love you.


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus