<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 07, 2018

Well I've been really depressed. I wake up every morning feeling sad. I miss my mother and I wish she could call me on the phone, "Homie!" she would say.

I find myself watching Youtube videos at home. Colorblind people getting those glasses so they can see colors. That guy in Pennsylvania who drives around picking through garbage for scrap metal and stuff to sell on Ebay or flea markets. 1980s music videos. I don't have to think much while doing so.

I am kept busy by taking care of Ruby, who is a lot of work. She likes to chew on things and has ruined three phone recharge cords and some other things. I sprayed bitter apple stuff on electrical cords to hopefully prevent her from getting electrocuted. She is getting better about not pooping in the house, so at least there is that.




Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus