<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 01, 2018

After my semi-annual physical I am told that I have to eat a low-carb, low-fat diet, lose weight, abstain from breathing, and report to the Soylent Green facility.

As usual, two days after the physical I did something to hurt my lower back and have enjoyed whining about this.

Holiday preparations are underway. I decided to make a wreath. I purchased a grape vine wreath, several sets of ornaments, and a new glue gun and glue sticks. It took about an hour to assemble, and only scorched my fingers twice.


Ruby has been a good girl and hasn't pooped inside since the horrific pooping-in-bed incident. Snowball has decided that he isn't going to take any crap from Ruby and chases Ruby around. 


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus