<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 02, 2019

What has happened lately?

I've been sleeping on the fold out couch in the living room. It is falling apart and increasingly uncomfortable. Ruby sleeps on one side and Snowball on the other.

Yawn!

I went to New Mexico to attend a conference. Had the worst meal in a very long like- eggplant parm. It was just nasty.

Gross.

I stayed at an old fashioned motel, nothing special but it was cheap and the AC was lovely.

Classic Inn.

I was supposed to stay Saturday but I missed someone, so I headed home. I stopped at White Sands National Monument. The last time I was there was in 1989.

White Sands.

There is certainly a lot of white sand there!

More sand.

At home I was watering and looked down and there was a toad swimming in the outdoor animal/bird watering pot. I took it out and later it was in the front yard.

Toad.

I worked Retro Game Show. Chatty Cathy was very funny.

Game show.

On August 20th, I attended the 244th anniversary of the founding of the Tucson Presidio.
Fake cake.

Matt showed up and we had fun. We watched little over-heated children dancing. I sold tacos.

Matt and Homer.

This woman shows up in the same outfit every year. I like her hat.

Birthday lady.

We went down to Bisbee to visit with Ray and Robert, who are soon leaving for Spain. As we were leaving we stopped to visit the nasty enormous hole in the ground with the terribly polluted water in the bottom. This is what will happen if the motherfucking Canadians get to open the Rosemont Mine, which has been stopped at the moment by a judge.

Hole.

I took Robert shopping for clothes. It took a long time. Afterward I had a terse encounter at the Verizon store with the asshole employees. Matt calmed me down.

Robert.

I have a house guest for while, one of my former tenants. I took him to Rosa's for lunch. The motherfucking douchebag Republicans have an office next door.

Probably an office filled with baby rapers.

Monsoon season is taking place. Several times it has poured at my house.

Drama.

On Saturday morning Matt fell off his bike and broke some bones. It was pretty awful at the hospital but he is doing alright, although it is a pain (literally).

He was well enough to come to pool volleyball. I played in a mediocre fashion until the last game, when I really laid it on.


Volleyball

I made a pineapple upsidedown cake. Forgot to take a photo of it. 

Matt and Roger.

Some other random photos:

Adventure time!


Bobcat outside my window at work.

Ruby was happy to see Uncle Matt.

A tarantula from work.

I've been out working on a dig. It is hot and moist. I am ready for the monsoon season to be over.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus