<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 09, 2020

Holiday has come and gone. My artificial flocked tree was so pretty with the bright little lights and the antique and some modern ornaments. See below.



New ornament- Krampus.

The plastic Santa has been in my family for over 50 years. Originally, he had candy in his sack.


Big Santa head is one of my favorites.

I had my Cookie Decorating party on the 22nd, later than normal. I made about 8 or 9 dozen sugar and gingerbread cookies.

Also many bags of frosting.

I made veggie chili, cornbread, sweet chex mix, fruitcake, and a lemon bundt cake. Not shown, the punch bowl with Martha Stewart's eggnog (used half the alcohol).

Food!

Birdy decorated the dining room nicely.

Red tree with white ornaments.

1830s secretary with bottle brush trees and plastic garland.

Many cookies were decorated.

Chris, Rich, Jane, Addison, and Kate at work.

Despite the frosting being just a little runny, many lovely cookies were decorated.

Cookies.

My house was well decked out. It was a nice party.

House.

Holiday morning Santa Matt gave me a painting, a set of Smokey the Bear stamps from 1984, and a Smokey the Bear jeep. He got a quail egg photo from his favorite photographer and a vintage cactus lamp.

Santa Matt and Homer.

It was a nice holiday season, for a while I was able to overlook all of the cruddy things happening in the world.


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus