<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 10, 2020

I always take an end of year selfie. So here it is.

Goodbye 2019.

Many things are happening in 2020. I attended the January 8th Memorial Ceremony in the 1929 Pima County Courthouse courtyard. Back in 1992 I dug trenches in the courtyard and found the eastern Presidio wall, as well as many other things. I am just finishing up the work on the other side of the courthouse, where the Memorial will be constructed.

Ceremony.

Mike stopped by to visit. He is sporting a bunch of staples in his head. Ouch! Ruby was ecstatic to see her number one boyfriend (Matt is number 2, I am number 3).

Mike and Ruby.

It is supposed to be cold today, so she is wearing her blue hoodie.

Hoodie.

At work I see coyotes and a bobcat walk by my window frequently. Shortly after taking this photo, the bobcat decided to come around to the front of the building and wanted to go into the kitchen for a snack. Rob told it to go someplace else.

Bob.

I headed north to Marana to visit Robert last Sunday. Twinkle Toes (AKS Pickles), Taco, and Odie all wanted to sit on my lap at the same time. Taco is Ruby's number .5 boyfriend. When he comes to visit she wants sexy time with him (they are both altered).

Pickles, Taco, and Odie.

My front yard orange tree and my Meyer lemon tree are loaded with fruit. Over at the Presidio Museum the last of the quince have fallen from the tree. I gathered them up and have made two batches of quince preserves. I have also made orange marmalade and lemon curd. Some of this will go over to the Presidio tomorrow and be used for Living History.

Orange marmalade, Meyer lemon curd, and quince preserved.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus