<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

My PC is probably 10 or 11 years old and it is getting full. I guess 66,000 photos and many files will do that. I attempted to compress the computer and deleted a bunch of files. I will have to delete a bunch more in my efforts to make it go a little faster and to allow me to view PDFs (won't let me now).

I just put up the small holiday lights on my front porch. At night they will be a pretty thing to see and maybe cheer someone up a little. I certainly need the cheer.

Governor Ducey has "locked" the state down. His idea of doing so is pretty pathetic. Nail salons and hair dressers are ESSENTIAL services. As of today 1,289 people in the state have tested positive for Covid-19 and 24 have died. We are at the stage that the entire US was 20 days ago.

Yesterday 807 people died from it. And the government finally admitted the current estimates are that between 100,000 and 240,000 people will probably die in the next two weeks. Meanwhile conservative people like Rush Limbaugh are saying it is a hoax, that people aren't really dying and that the hospitals are empty. I hope he gets it.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus