<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 06, 2020

It is warming up in Tucson. I put the window AC back in the living room window. When I turn it on the cats come to sit nearby.

I had a nice time on Sunday hanging out with Matt, it almost felt like a normal day.

Out on the front porch the hibiscus is blooming. So when I bought it the card said it would make yellow blossoms. Last year instead it made red ones. Then this year it is making yellow ones. WHY? I don't know why. Crazy!

Hibiscus.

I have been going through scanned newspapers from the hometown, finding articles about my ancestors. Discovered that Great-great grandpa Elijah accidentally drove his bicycle into the river and that his wife Edna liked to go fishing on her birthdays.

I finished a smaller bird puzzle. I started one with beetles and realized I did not like it, so back in the box. Now I am doing one from the 1960s with stamps on it. I am wondering if all the pieces will be there.

Bird puzzle.

The governor of Arizona is opening everything up, just as the number of deaths and infections is rising. He is also stopping researchers at the universities from modeling infection rates. Not sure how he is able to stop them. This coincides with the orange piece of crap showing up in the state.  I hate him. So much.



Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus