<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 22, 2020

I've had the green Ford Focus since November 2010. It is starting to have problems- I've had the AC worked on numerous times. The brakes squeak. It has 152,000 miles. Should I spend money to fix these things? Last week I decided that maybe the smart move was to get a new car. So on Saturday Matt drove me north to Scottsale and I test drove two cars. This one was comfortable, relatively affordable, and has AC and brakes functioning nicely. Also, only 24,000 miles. So now I have car payments for the next few years $241 a month.



Beige Hyundai Accent.

Another puzzle. Old tins. A moment where I thought a piece was missing, but it turned out to be sitting in the box. Buddy Cat likes to sit in the box with the pieces inside, which makes putting puzzle together difficult.

Yet another puzzle.

Got home from Matt's house and there were two geckos hanging out on the door. The light attracts bugs and the geckos hang out having them for supper.

Gecko.

The City of Tucson and Pima County have instituted a mask ordinance. Everyone is supposed to wear them in businesses, with a few exceptions. I predict that many middle-aged women will suddenly develop breathing conditions, based on the comments I read on several Facebook pages. So many excuses, the dumbing down of the United States is just ridiculous. Watch this Youtube video made by some random person to find out the latest conspiracy theory garbage about Covid-19.

You won't see me eating inside a restaurant, going to a movie theater, or just doing stupid things until there is a vaccine.



Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus