<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 02, 2020

I'm working on a new project downtown. As we were stripping away the overburden we came upon a pit (probably a cesspool) filled with 1960s trash. I told John I hoped to find some cowboy and Indians, and the next backhoe scrape a toy gun showed up. Then I looked down and there were two toy soldiers. Later in the backdirt I found the troll doll and a money from a Barrel of Monkeys. Currently I am digging a well or outhouse pit filled with 1930s trash. 

























1960s toys,.

At the Presidio Museum Matt helped me put up an altar for All Soul's Day, honoring my mother and her ancestors. I had to go back and put name tags on the photos and I started weeping. I miss my mother.






































Altar.

Tomorrow is election day. Biden better win. I have been, of course, obsessing about it.

 


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus