<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 19, 2023

I went to an estate sale. The transferprint platters were already gone. But the painting wasn't. It was painted by a woman named Roberta Sharp from Texas. Other painting by her sell for between $350 and $1500. I paid $20.

Roberta Sharp Painting.

The doctor prescribed me the new wonder drug Ozempic to lower my blood sugar. In the three and a half weeks since my blood sugar is down from the 130s to 99. I have also lost nine pounds.

Matt has been urging me to get more exercise. So I have started going up to Sentinel Peak each morning. 3.4 miles round trip. 

At the top.

One day I saw a javelina. The poor thing was limping.

Javelina.

Yesterday morning I went very early.

Sunrise.

I have been challenged to do this 90 days in a row.

 


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus