<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 24, 2023


Day 10. Every morning I tromp up the mountain. Sometimes it is still dark and the sun is just starting to rise. Sometimes, like this morning, it was light outside.

There is a steep, shorter way or a longer, less steep way. I've been doing the steep side. I huff and puff.

Near the top.

I sometimes see people walking their dogs. I always say hello to both.

I often see animals- little birds hopping about, cottontails, coyotes (twice), a javelina, and deer (twice). Today I saw three deer. One of them stopped to stare at me.


Deer.

Yesterday was Thanksgiving, not one of my favorite holidays. I made carrot-raisin salad, cranberry sauce, and mashed potatoes. Matt made vegetarian stuffing, green beans, and turkey (blech!). Sandy made deviled eggs. I also bought a pumpkin pie and a pecan pie, and made whipped cream. 

Doug, Sandy, Homer, and Carver (Matt took the picture).



 


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus