<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 15, 2024

 Yesterday afternoon Matt called me to warn me that a storm was heading my way. Around 5 PM it started to rain hard and then the wind came. I don't think it has ever been that windy at my house. 

The electricity went out soon afterward. Then the hail started. Branches came off the willow acacia in my front yard. Poor Ruby was so scared.

After the rain had mostly stopped I went outside. The backyard was a mess- everything torn apart. 

Doug's shade structure for his truck was torn apart.

Another huge branch on the willow acacia broke off and is stuck in the top of the tree.

This will be fun to deal with.

And no electricity. From my house north to Congress, only about six houses. No clue why and with 5,000 houses out of electricity, not sure when it will be fixed. I had to bring the contents of my freezer to work.

Oh and some 20-year-old with poor aim shot at Orange Monster. 


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus