<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 20, 2024

What month. Biden dropping out. Harris taking charge. The Democrats energized. I sent her campaign $200. When she wins I hope never to see the Orange Monster again.

I am doing a lot of surveys. Been all over the state except the northeast side. Caleb helped me out for a couple of days on my US 93 survey (34 miles total, walking).

Caleb and Homer.

A lot of enormous Joshua Trees on the north end, they are actually a type of yucca.

Caleb next to a yucca.

I went to Silver City to teach a historical archaeology class. The museum there has Mimbres pots- these are well known for the animal figures on them.

Mimbres vessels.

I bought plane tickets for Matt and I to go to Traverse City in October.


 Matt has not been to Michigan.

Smokey and Puff are getting big. I took them last week for their first shots. They weighed five pounds each, Puff a couple of ounces more than Smokey.

Smokey and Puff.

Another round of shots in a month and then they get "fixed." Turns out Smokey is actually a petite, pretty boy. I guess a replacement for Snowball.


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus