<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 18, 2024

I drove across town for this amazing estate sale. Just jam-packed with antiques, the kind of stuff you never see in Tucson. I bought a painting, cookie cutters, and two transferprint dishes.

A winter painting.

Antique cookie cutters.

 The kittens are allowed full access to the house. Clyde has decided that they are okay to hang out with, just don't get too close! They are busy being naught. Library books are apparently delicious. Plants had to be taken outside or put way up since leaves were so much fun to pull off. Yesterday I came home and discovered the large front window broken, the glass lying outside. I am guessing Ruby chased one of the kittens into the window. $79 to replace. SIGH.


Smokey Bear, Clyde, and Puff J. Junior.

Matt and I went down to the Pima County Courthouse to get a marriage license.

Matt and Homer.

For the Presidio Museum's Annual Meeting I made two cakes. A gluten-free Hummingbird Cake and a Chocolate mayonnaise cake with lingonberry filling. 

Both were delicious, I liked the chocolate cake more.

And I turned 61. How did that happen? I celebrated by staying home from work, gave myself a haircut, did some genealogy, played with the cats. Matt took me to Zemam's for Ethiopian food last night. It was delicious.

Version 61.
 


‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus