Friday, August 07, 2026
Well my friend Craig committed suicide on July 27. I found out the following Sunday. He was a good friend for a few years. I was in love with him and wanted to be his partner. That didn't happen, but we continued to be friends. I last saw him in person during my 2017 road trip, when I stayed with him and Chris in Denver.
We had some really good times together, this picture was taken on a road trip to New Mexico. We traded messages two days before he died and he said that this was a special time.
Craig.
I don't know why he did what he did. I wish he hadn't. We had talked about me coming to visit with Matt next summer. I am sad but also angry, I keep asking myself "Why did he do it?" I don't know if he knew how much he meant to me.

