<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 07, 2003

I'm addicted to the Amazing Race show. I sit on the couch and yell at the television, "You are so stupid!" or "Run!" It probably relates to the horrible hurry-hurry dreams I have in which I am attempting to get people to leave burning buildings or the scene of an impending disaster. The gay guys, Chip and Reichen, are my favorites. Chip looks good in a swimsuit. I also like the clowns, Jon and Al, who make a nice straight couple.

I don't have extended cable so I'm missing out on Bravo's gay series. My sister Susan is a big fan of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy and when I was back in Michigan a couple of weeks ago we watched two episodes. The blonde style guy- personally I think he needs a few style tips. What awful hair. Of course, he actually has a full head. My hair is thinning dramatically on top and all of the lying of my friends "You aren't going bald!" will not make it grow back.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus