<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 30, 2004

Out on the town. So I made an honest mistake and went out to two of Tucson's fine gay bars. Walking into the Venture Inn you are immediately assaulted by cigarette smoke. It clogs every pore, you feel like an ashtray. I run into Peter and later Rick. It is pretty awful, no, depressing. So I end up over at IBTs and hang out with Gavin and Kevin and see a cute redhead that I am too shy to say hello to. Again, the cigarette smoke. I don't get it. It's not sexy. It stinks. Who wants to kiss a guy with ashes in their mouth. Not that there is anybody at IBTs to kiss. At home Mama Cat is all over me. I almost make a coarse joke, but refrain because I am a gentleman or something similar. How are the gay bars in your neighborhood?

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus